Ravi Babu’s upcoming suspense thriller Avunu is all set to release on September 21. Poorna is playing the lead role and Harshvardhan Rane is playing an important role. Ravi Babu recently revealed that the film is based on a real incident which was narrated to him by Yami Gautam during the shooting of Nuvvila. The film is about the fear which we all go have when we are alone. Ravi Babu insists that Avunu is not a horror film, although it does have some supernatural elements in it. The film is being co-produced by Ravi Babu, Suresh Babu and Prasad V Potluri. Sekhar Chandra has composed the music and Sudhakar Reddy is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy exits Mani Ratnam’s film for Super Star’s next?
- Sridevi’s daughter to romance Vijay Deverakonda?
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors