Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is currently busy with the shooting of his mass action entertainer ‘Power’. The film is currently being shot in Tagore House in Ramoji Film City. Tagore House is a very grand looking house and key scenes are being shot on the lead actors now.
Ravi Teja will be seen as a police officer in this movie and Bobby is making his debut as a director. The film has Regina and Hansika as the heroines and Thaman is scoring the music.
Power is being produced by Rockline Venkatesh and this big budget entertainer is expected to release in the second half of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan to return to her music career in London
- After cop, Rajasekhar to play a lawyer and professor
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star