The shooting of Ravi Teja, Hansika starrer Power is making brisk progress. Directed by K S Ravindra, the film also stars Regina as one of the lead actresses in the film and this is her first film opposite Ravi Teja. Rockline Venkatesh is producing the film.
For the past few days, the film was being shot in various locales across Hyderabad. The next schedule of the film is going to be shot in Kolkata and the film unit is expected to begin rolling there from April 6 onwards. Ravi Teja is playing the role of a police officer and the film is going to be a rocking mass entertainer.
Kona Venkat has written the dialogues. Thaman is scoring the music. The film is expected to release later this year.
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas