Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s upcoming movie titled ‘Balupu’ is being directed by Gopichand Malineni. The movie’s muhurtam was held today in a quiet ceremony held at Producer Prasad Potluri’s office. Shruti Hassan is the main heroine in the movie and Anjali is the second heroine.
Ravi Teja and director Gopichand teamed up for ‘Don Sreenu’ earlier. Kona Venkat has provided the script and Thaman is the music director. The film will be produced on PVP banner and will have a Telugu and Tamil release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s role revealed in Koratala’s next?
- Sai Dharam does a good deed on birthday!
- Sundeep Kishan’s next gets a November release
- Pratiroju Pandage’s first glimpse is colorful and lively
- Star hero fulfills his word, gives chance to her again
- Mahesh or Bunny-Who will move out of Sankranthi race?