Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ is in the final stages of shooting. The film’s last schedule is currently underway in Hyderabad. Sources close to the production team say that the film is gearing up for a release in June. The film was originally slated for a release in May.
Shruti Haasan and Anjali are the heroines in this movie and Gopichand Malineni is the director. Prasad V Potluri is producing this movie on a big scale on PVP banner. Music is being scored by S.S.Thaman.
Ravi Teja’s fans are expecting this film to be an out and out mass entertainer. Ravi Teja’s mass look has already delighted them, as it is reminding them of his early days.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi