The expected has happened. Balakrishna’s speech in Pedawaltair has upped the ante and the fans of both the stars got into a heated argument in Tirupati when they tried to indulge in burning mock figurines of the stars. Police had to step in, and lathi charge the lot, not to mention arrest a few. Only then was order restored. This is indeed regrettable. Fans have to realize that these allegations and counter allegations will only increase going forward. Both the stars are aiming for power stakes that are way bigger than any movies that they acted in. Rest assured that even if they want to play it slow and easy, those surrounding them will ensure that the tempo is maintained at a fever pitch. In today’s politics there is no shortage of instigators. It would be a genuine mistake for fans to get into this crossfire. These losses, entirely personal, should be avoided at all costs.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual