Samantha has played many girl-next-door roles right from the days of Yem Maya Chesave. In fact, it was only in Brindavanam that she was seen in a glamorous role, but all that is about to change now. Buzz is that she’s going to sport an ultra-glamorous role in her upcoming film to be directed by V V Vinayak. She’s playing the lead role opposite Bellamkonda Suresh’s son, Srinivas, who’s making his debut as a hero. A photoshoot has already been done on the lead pair and those who saw a glimpse of the photoshoot were surprised at the transformation of Samantha. The film is going to be launched in a grand way of February 15 in Hyderabad. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series
- Press Note:“V” North America By Nirvana Cinemas & RR Cinemas