Samantha has played many girl-next-door roles right from the days of Yem Maya Chesave. In fact, it was only in Brindavanam that she was seen in a glamorous role, but all that is about to change now. Buzz is that she’s going to sport an ultra-glamorous role in her upcoming film to be directed by V V Vinayak. She’s playing the lead role opposite Bellamkonda Suresh’s son, Srinivas, who’s making his debut as a hero. A photoshoot has already been done on the lead pair and those who saw a glimpse of the photoshoot were surprised at the transformation of Samantha. The film is going to be launched in a grand way of February 15 in Hyderabad. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for this film.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race