The principal shooting of Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Sarocharu has been wrapped up. Kajal Aggarwal and Richa Gangopadhyay are playing the lead roles in this romantic entertainer. This is the second time that Ravi Teja is teaming up with Kajal Aggarwal and Richa. Most part of the film has been shot in Ooty, Europe and Hyderabad. After a long time Ravi Teja will be seen in a romantic role and the film even has a caption ‘Manchi Prema Katha Tho’. The onscreen chemistry between Ravi Teja and the two lead actresses is said to be a major highlight of the film. Parasuram has directed the film and Priyanka Dutt has produced it under Three Angels Studios Pvt Ltd banner. Vijay K Chakravarthy is the cinematographer and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. The film is all set to hit the screens on December 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority