Ever since the state bifurcation in 2014, numerous lesser known associations related to all the 24 crafts of the movie industry have been cropping up claiming to be the sister unions to the Telugu Film Chamber and the Telangana Film Chamber.
Gullible producers who are getting associated with such unions are being taken for a ride by a handful of fraudulent people. Senior film producers Murali Mohan, Kodali Nani, Damu, Rammohan Rao and C Kalyan urged the newbie producers not to fall prey to these vicious associations and clarified that only the Telugu Film Chamber and the Telangana Film Chamber are recognized by the state and central governments.
The senior producers urged the aspiring filmmakersto register their banners only with the Telugu Film Chamber and the Telangana Film Chamber and cautioned that they cannot help in case anyone is cheated by unrecognized associations. An ad-hoc committee has also been set up to keep an eye on the operations of these bogus associations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?