Hero Sharwanand had acted in 4 Tamil movies, including Gamyam, Journey and Rajadhi Raja’s Tamil versions. If the latest buzz is anything to be believed, the talented actor is all set to make a comeback in the Tamil film industry after 4 years.
Apparently, Sharwa will be joining hands with star choreographer turned director Raju Sundaram on his Kollywood comeback. The film is expected to be launched in May, once Sharwa wraps up his ongoing village drama, Sreekaram. An official announcement regarding this exciting project is awaited from the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month