Hero Sharwanand had acted in 4 Tamil movies, including Gamyam, Journey and Rajadhi Raja’s Tamil versions. If the latest buzz is anything to be believed, the talented actor is all set to make a comeback in the Tamil film industry after 4 years.
Apparently, Sharwa will be joining hands with star choreographer turned director Raju Sundaram on his Kollywood comeback. The film is expected to be launched in May, once Sharwa wraps up his ongoing village drama, Sreekaram. An official announcement regarding this exciting project is awaited from the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours