Shraddha Das has signed YVS Chowdary’s upcoming film Rey. The shooting of the film had started long ago with Sai Dharam Tej and Shubra Aiyappa in lead roles. Initially Amruta Patki was supposed to play one of the two lead roles opposite Sai Dharam Tej; however, she has been replaced by Shraddha Das.
A visibly excited Shraddha Das tweeted about this latest development saying that she’s going to play a popstar’s role in the film and it’s also a full fledged role after a long time in her career. A photoshoot is being shot on Shraddha for the film. The film is going to be majorly shot in US and already the film unit had completed some portions in US. Few weeks ago, Sai Dharam Tej injured himself while performing a stunt scene for the film in US due to which the shooting was called till he recovers. YVS Chowdary is directing and producing the film. It’s being touted as a romantic musical and the film is going to hit the screens in summer, 2012.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections