Sekhar Kammula is famous for keeping his films away from the limelight of the media; however, his upcoming film Life is Beautiful is still a bigger mystery than one can imagine. After announcing a star hunt to find the lead characters in this film, there has been no news about the film’s progress. The latest buzz is that the film’s heroine, an NRI, walked out of the project after shooting for almost six months! A leading news daily reported that the heroine decided to walk out as Sekhar Kammula couldn’t complete the film on time. Now, as a replacement, the director has reportedly approached Shriya Saran. It is not yet clear if Shriya has agreed to be part of the project, but if she has then this will be her first film with Sekhar Kammula. When exactly the film might hit the screens is still a big question, which only Sekhar Kammula might answer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana confirms his production venture with young hero
- When Pawan Kalyan’s script went to Tamil star!
- Chiranjeevi son-in-law’s film awaits a new producer?
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?
- This actor in the Agent Sai Srinivas Atreya’s remake?
- This young director to helm Asuran’s Telugu remake?