Siddharth has reportedly decided to not do any bilingual films in the near future. Last year he acted in 180 and earlier this year he was seen in Love Failure, both of which happened to be bilingual films. In the past, Siddharth spoke about the effort which goes into making a bilingual film and since every scene has to be shot twice, it’s reportedly taking a toll on him. “Nandini reddy’s film is a straight telugu one. Vetrimaaran’s film is in Tamil.No bilingual shoots for a while…1 language only!,” Siddharth posted on Twitter. Currently, he’s in Tamil Nadu shooting for his first action film which is being directed by Manikandan. Vetrimaaran is producing the film and he has also written the film’s script.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake