Some time back, we brought you an exclusive interview with star writer Kona Venkat. During this session, we also asked him for his honest opinions about Tollywood stars in general. We are presenting those one liners exclusively for you.
Nandamuri Balakrishna – He is like a mirror, pure soul and very straight forwarded person.
Akkineni Nagarjuna – Very cool minded person.
Venkatesh – A warm-hearted person.
Pawan Kalyan – Synonym for honesty.
Mahesh Babu – Looks like a definition of Royalty.
N.T.R – Friendship.
Ram Charan – Takes care of his team with profuse love.
Ravi Teja – Most gratifying person.
Mohan Babu – Turns his working team into his family.
Ram – Gives instant energy to everyone on sets.
Gopichand – Lovable person.
Akkineni Akhil – Friend for life.
Nikhil – Huge asset for unique scripts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday
- Immense gratitude: Mahesh Babu thanks fans and well-wishers