Remember ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s romantic entertainer ‘Manmadhudu’ ? In that film, Nagarjuna is initially seen as a guy who dislikes women and believes them to be the cause of all misery. Now family hero Srikanth is all set to be seen in a movie that has similar shades.
Srikanth plays the role of Lakshmi Narayana, a person who dislikes women to the core. What happens when a lovely lady falls in love with him is the crux of the story. New director Hari has directed this film and Meghana is the heroine.
Srinivas Reddy is the producer of this movie and it is gearing up for release on November 1st.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja
- Priyamani in this Bollywood flick?
- Allari Naresh hopes to change fortunes with his new avatar
- Disco Raja – A dream come true for the young starlet
- Upasana heads to world’s most prestigious B-school!
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ