The real estate in Mumbai is on the rise like never before and some of the rich names in the city own the best houses ever constructed.
Now, the latest we hear is that Bollywood star, Shahid Kapoor has bought a duplex flat worth 56 crores in the cash-rich area of Worli, Mumbai.
Shahid will be occupying the 42nd and 43rd floors of the building which is under construction as of now. The duplex flat is sea facing and has parking to accommodate 10 cars for the star hero.
The luxury apart is 8,625 sq. ft and is built by Ritz Carlton ventures. What’s special is that Akshay Kumar and Abhishek Bachchan have also bought flats in the same building.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy title for Naveen Chandra’s next
- Vijay Sethupathi in Pushpa 2
- World’s first non-linear single-shot film to release on this date
- Ram Charan’s career best look for RC15
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside