Young Tiger NTR’s Sankranthi release, Nannaku Prematho, ended up as the highest grossing film in his career. The film has surpassed the coveted 50 crore worldwide share milestone and reached the $2 million mark in overseas. This staggering show by the Young Tiger has helped his next film, Janatha Garage, which has already closed its business for all areas even before it commenced its first schedule.
As per our close sources, the film has been sold for a whopping 65 crore, including the Andhra, Nizam, Ceded, Karnataka, Overseas, Rest of India and the Tamil dubbing rights. The makers are yet to ink the satellite rights deal, which is naturally expected to fetch a handsome price.
Samantha and Nitya Menen will be seen opposite NTR, apart from the legendary Malayali star Mohanlal. Yet another Malayali actor, Unni Mukundan, will be essaying a negative role in the film.
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership