Tamil star Karthi’s next release is Sulthan. This action-packed rural drama is gearing up for release on April 2. The recently released theatrical trailer gave a few glimpses of Karthi taking on 100 rowdies in a village.
Now, in a latest promotional interview, the film’s director Bakkiyaraj Kannan said that Sulthan is Karthi’s most commercial film since his 2011 Tamil remake of Vikramarkudu, Siruthai. “Sulthan is an action-packed entertainer and the twists and turns in the story will leave the audiences on their toes throughout,” Bakkiyaraj said.
Also starring Rashmika Mandanna, Nepolean and Lal in key roles, Sulthan has been produced by SR Prakash Babu and SR Prabhu under Dream Warrior Pictures banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?