A year after the release of his previous film Daggaraga Dooramga, Sumanth has finally signed a film. He’ll soon be seen in Chandra Siddhartha’s next film titled Emo Gurram Egaravachu. Popular writer Madan, who had earlier written films like Aa Naluguru and Pellaina Kothalo, is going to produce the film on Aa Naluguru Films banner and he’s also writing the dialogues. This is the first time after Madhumasam that Sumanth is going to team up with Chandra Siddhartha. M M Keeravani is going to compose the music and M M Kanchi has written the story and the screenplay. The heroine is yet to be finalized. The film is likely to go on floors in the first week of December and half of the film will be shot in India and the rest in US. More details about this project will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut