The premieres were screened in total 89 locations through out USA on Thursday night (Jan 10th ) and as of now (Jan 11th ) till 1:00 PM EST, for the 62 reported screens, gross sales for the amount to $205,347 and non-reported sales for remaining 27 locations approximate to nearly $98,700 which brings the grand total to $304047. First of its kind for any south Indian movie and we are very proud to be associated with SVSC.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero