The much-speculated relationship between Tamil actor Vishnu Vishal and Hyderabadi badminton player Jwala Gutta seems to be out in the fore. To usher in the New Year, both Vishnu and Jwala shared pictures of themselves on their Twitter handles. The duo shared the same picture of him planting a kiss on her cheek and captioned it “Happy 2020 (sic)” and tagged each other. This should make their ‘relationship status’ amply clear to their fans.
While Gutta and her former husband Chetan Anand got divorced in 2011, Vishnu separated from his wife in November 2018 and both of them cited personal reasons. He has a son from his previous marriage.
If we look at Jwala’s Instagram, Vishnu is quite a constant fixture there and also announced the unveiling of her badminton academy. Jwala also posted a picture with him and captioned it, “To new beginnings”. The pair looks quite smitten and happy with each other and we are happy for them too!
Articles that might interest you:
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation