Balakrishna, Manchu Manoj, Deeksha Seth starrer Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara is almost in the last stages of filming. So far, 80% of the film has been shot and the climax will be shot soon in Hyderabad. Sekhar Raja is directing the film and Lakshmi Manchu is producing it. We hear that Sekhar Raja and Lakshmi Manchu have planned a stunning climax for the film. Recently, Manoj, Lakshmi and Sekhar had gone to Bangkok for some stunt work and all of them returned to Hyderabad earlier today. “UKUP climax will be a royal exciting feast:-),” Manoj posted on Twitter. Bobo Shashi is composing the music and the film boasts of extravagant sets. Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara is expected to release in Summer this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority