Balakrishna, Manchu Manoj, Deeksha Seth starrer Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara is almost in the last stages of filming. So far, 80% of the film has been shot and the climax will be shot soon in Hyderabad. Sekhar Raja is directing the film and Lakshmi Manchu is producing it. We hear that Sekhar Raja and Lakshmi Manchu have planned a stunning climax for the film. Recently, Manoj, Lakshmi and Sekhar had gone to Bangkok for some stunt work and all of them returned to Hyderabad earlier today. “UKUP climax will be a royal exciting feast:-),” Manoj posted on Twitter. Bobo Shashi is composing the music and the film boasts of extravagant sets. Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara is expected to release in Summer this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions
- NTR lands in Vizag, Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR