V V Vinayak’s upcoming film, starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Samantha, will soon be shot in Dubai. Recently, the team had shot few scenes in Hyderabad and buzz is that a song is going to be canned on the lead pair in the next few days.
The film was launched last year with great fanfare and Bellamkonda Suresh, who is producing the film, has set up a fantastic technical team for his son, Sai Sreenivas’ debut film. Most part of the film has already been completed and the team even flew to Japan to shoot couple of songs in December.
Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music and Chota K Naidu is the cinematographer. The film is expected to release later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat
- Contrasting shades in Nani’s role in V?
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath