Varun Sandesh has been going through a rough patch in his career for quite sometime now. His recent films Priyathama Neevachata Kushalama and Chammak Challo failed to click at box-office. Now, he’s teaming up with Nisha Aggarwal, for the second time after Yemaindi Ee Vela, for a romantic entertainer titled Saradaga Ammayilatho. Bhanu Shankar has directed the film and Patthikonda Kumara Swamy has produced it under Sri Kumara Swamy Productions banner. Varun Sandesh plays the role of a guy who loves to flirt with every girl he meets and the film is about how his life changes after he meets the heroine. Several new actresses are going to make their debut in the film and it’s said to be a full length entertainer. Although the film is releasing with low buzz, Varun Sandesh has pinned high hopes on the film. This film is going to clash with Siddharth, Hansika starrer Something…Something later today at box-office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun is lightning quick: Nivetha Pethuraj
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama