The principal shooting of Venkatesh, Ram’s upcoming film has shifted to Panchgani, near Pune. The film has already been shot in Hyderabad and Bangalore after it went on floors in March. The film’s title hasn’t been fixed yet and it’s the Telugu remake of Bol Bachchan. Vijay Bhaskar is directing the film and it’s being jointly produced by Suresh Babu and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore. Anjali, who couldn’t join the film unit in Bangalore after she went missing, had promised to join the film’s shooting in Panchgani. She’s pairing up with Venkatesh for the second time after Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. Shazahn Padamsee, who was last seen in Orange, is playing Ram’s romantic interest in the film. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya Tripathi attempting versatile roles
- Poll : Which aspect of Acharya’s teaser are you waiting for?
- Keerthy Suresh thrilled to act in her father’s film
- Revealed- Acharya’s teaser to be out on this date
- Fans of NTR want a key update on this
- RRR release date: Vakeel Saab producer’s startling comments on Rajamouli