The principal shooting of Venkatesh, Ram’s upcoming film has shifted to Panchgani, near Pune. The film has already been shot in Hyderabad and Bangalore after it went on floors in March. The film’s title hasn’t been fixed yet and it’s the Telugu remake of Bol Bachchan. Vijay Bhaskar is directing the film and it’s being jointly produced by Suresh Babu and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore. Anjali, who couldn’t join the film unit in Bangalore after she went missing, had promised to join the film’s shooting in Panchgani. She’s pairing up with Venkatesh for the second time after Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. Shazahn Padamsee, who was last seen in Orange, is playing Ram’s romantic interest in the film. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan