The principal shooting of Venkatesh, Ram’s upcoming film has shifted to Panchgani, near Pune. The film has already been shot in Hyderabad and Bangalore after it went on floors in March. The film’s title hasn’t been fixed yet and it’s the Telugu remake of Bol Bachchan. Vijay Bhaskar is directing the film and it’s being jointly produced by Suresh Babu and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore. Anjali, who couldn’t join the film unit in Bangalore after she went missing, had promised to join the film’s shooting in Panchgani. She’s pairing up with Venkatesh for the second time after Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. Shazahn Padamsee, who was last seen in Orange, is playing Ram’s romantic interest in the film. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits