The team of Vennela 1½ had a near death experience while shooting in an island off the coast of Thailand. The film has Chaitanya Krishna and Monal Gajjar in lead roles and Vennela Kishore is directing the film. The entire film was shot in Bangkok in a single schedule and we hear that it was such a tight schedule that the team could not risk wasting a single day throughout the shoot.
Once they had to shoot a song in No Man’s Island and the entire team got on to three boats to reach the island. They had to return by 4:30, since it will be difficult to find the way back once the Sun begins to set. They did not realize how the time flew and the team continued to shoot since they had to wrap up the song. Finally, at 5:30 PM, they began their journey back to the shore. One of the boats went ahead without realizing that one of the two boats had stopped abruptly due to a mechanical failure. All the members got on to one boat and then it suddenly began to rain heavily. Even the cellphones didn’t work and four hours later, the crew realized that there was a small hole in the boat and the sea water was leaking into the boat. After a lot of tense moments, finally a rescue team reached the team at 1:30 AM and guided them back to the shore.
Sunil Kashyap scored the music and Suresh Bhargav is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens later this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s OMG Daddy dedicated to Allu Ramalingaiah
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teaser smashes YouTube records in style
- Samantha paid a bomb for her debut web series
- Sarileru Neekevvaru teaser – Impactful and massy
- It’s official: Sarileru Neekevvaru & Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s Sankranthi clash averted
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma