however, the release was delayed due to various reasons. Kishore, who shot to fame as a comedian with Deva Katta’s Vennela, is making his directorial debut with this film. Anil Sunkara, one of the producers of Dookudu, bought the film and made a lot changes to make it more appealing. Chaitanya Krishna and Monal Gajjar are playing the lead roles and it also stars Vennela Kishore and Brahmanandam in important roles. Most part of the film was shot in Bangkok and it’s said to be a sequel to Vennela. Sunil Kashyap has composed the music.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero