Vijay Deverakonda’s new film, Hero, is all set to kick-start its shoot today. The film will be simultaneously shot in all the four major South Indian languages. Mythri Movie Makers is bankrolling Hero and debutant Anand Annamalai is the director. Malavika Mohanan, daughter of Maharshi’s cinematographer KU Mohanan, is the female lead in Hero.
Vijay will be playing a bike racer in Hero. To prepare for his role and polish his bike racing skills, Vijay has been training under international bike racing champion Rajini Krishnan. It’s been reported earlier that Hero’s makers are going to shell out a whopping Rs 8 crore to can a couple of crucial scenes for this sports drama at the Buddha Circuit in New Delhi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special plans for Venky’s 75th project
- No stopping Sonu Sood- Does yet another service
- Karthikeya to join star hero’s next in Hyderabad?
- Change of heroine in Mega hero’s next?
- Puri Jagannadh thrilled with RGV’s praise for his podcast
- Dislikes for Sadak 2 trailer- A planned strategy?