The birth of VMAF is to fill the dearth of an integrated platform that will promote gifted artists of this generation as well as to educate aspiring and support young Art and Artists.
Making the announcement Vishnu Manchu said ‘I believe people with artistic bend should have the opportunity to reach their full potential. VMAF’s objective is to help every aspiring and growing artists expand the reach of their creativity. It is a first of its kind initiative in India it is truly integrated with art, adds Vishnu.
VMAF also provides networking opportunity for young artists and showcase their work to legends in the field of Art. Many prominent artists have come forward to share their knowledge, thoughts, advice and inputs to sharpen aspiring artist’s skills sets. VMAF will hold a series of Make Art, Show Art and Beyond Art programs each year. Vishnu Manchu is also planning to do a documentary covering all these activities.
Giving back to the society also stands first in Vishnu’s mind, the proceeds from sales and auction of artworks at VMAF will be donated towards advancement of arts to Sree Vidyanikethan Educational Trust.
Articles that might interest you:
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda