The Telugu Film Industry is coming together to organize a big fund raising event for the victims of the cyclone Hudhud, that hit Vishakhapatnam very hard. So far, the veteran actors of the Industry like Chiranjeevi, Venkatesh, Balakrishna, Nagarjuna and others have been taking part in the promotional activities.
But now, the younger generation is going to step in with their contributions. Today, they will he attending a press meet in Filmnagar to talk about the event.
Memu Saitham is expected to contribute in a big way to the CM’s relief fund.
Articles that might interest you:
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan