To provide faster and better citizen services to the public, the State Government launched ‘Mee Seva’ centre here on Friday. The programme was inaugurated by Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy at the Mahathi Kala Mandiram here.
The Chief Minister handed over an Adangal document to a farmer Chengalraya Reddy and 1B document to one Ayyappa Naidu. Speaking on the occasion, he said that that this was for the first time in the country that key citizen services were brought under one roof. The programme is being launched on pilot basis in Chittoor district and will be available in all districts by next March. Mee Seva provides 51 services relating to Registration, Revenue and 15 other departments.
Within 15 minutes of application submission, documents electronically signed by the authorities will be handed over, the Chief Minister said. For digital signature validity a special amendment had been made and orders were passed.
Tirupati MLA Chiranjeevi, MP Chinta Mohan, In-Charge Minister Raghuveera Reddy, Ministers Ponnala Laxmaiah, Galla Aruna Kumari, Thota Narasimham, Land Administration Principal Secretary Satyanarayana and others participated in this programme. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!