The summer hasn’t even begun yet. But for lacs of people living in the villages the sweat has started trickling down the spine. Walk into any random village in the state, and you will notice scores of small businesses like flour mills, corner shops, clinics rice mills, and make shift cinema halls, downing their shutters due to prolonged power cuts. The average power-off time in a 16-hour day is 12! Put simply there is only 4 hours of power in the day time. And this when we are a full 3 months away from peak summer. Farmers are lying awake in the nights to switch on the motors/pump sets. The government simply seems to have given up. Forget a response, even an acknowledgement of the magnitude of the problem is missing. In lots of schools in the rural areas, the teachers complain that the computers are lying unused, due to lack of power / ups installations. Children and the elderly too are suffering in hospitals because of these brutal power cuts. The worst affected districts predictably are in Northern Andhra and Rayalaseema regions.
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections