The Anti-Corruption Bureau on Sunday conducted massive raids at the residences of several excise and police officials who are allegedly involved in the liquor syndicate.
In Adilabad district, the ACB conducted raids at the residence of Adilablad OSD Uma Maheshwar Rao and Rural CI Sridhar Rao. The ACB officials have reportedly seized property worth several lakhs from their possession. Both the officials were reportedly taken into custody and were brought to Hyderabad.
Similar raids were conducted at the residences of police and excise officials in Warangal district. They include a Deputy Superintendant of Police and three inspectors.
Raids were conducted at the residence of DSP Madhu Mohan Reddy, Circle inspectors Vijaya Sarathi (Kazipet), Prabhakar (Mettuvada) and Ashfaq and sub-inspector David Raj.
According to sources, the ACB is likely to continue its raids in other parts of the State in connection with the liquor syndicate. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers