Mahabubabad MLA M Kavitha on Wednesday strongly denied the allegations that she was paid Rs 5 lakh by the liquor syndicate.
Talking to reporters at the Congress Legislature Party office, Kavitha said that Nunna Venkata Ramana, who leveled the allegations, had a criminal background and was affiliated with the Telugu Desam Party. Therefore, his statement was politically motivated to defame her and her family, she alleged.
Stating that she was ready for any kind of probe, Kavitha said that the allegations were aimed at distorting her public image. She also said that some vested elements were trying to drag her name in the controversy as she belongs to the Girijan (tribal) community. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!