YSR Congress party spokesperson Ambati Rambabu on Sunday denied reports of likely arrest of Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy by the Central Bureau of Investigation in connection with disproportionate assets case.
Talking to media persons, Ambati said that the Telugu Desam Party leaders have been spreading rumours about Jagan’s arrests since Sunday morning. He alleged that several activists of YSR Congress party received anonymous SMSs stating that Jagan might be arrested on Sunday. He also blamed a section of electronic media for broadcasting stories of Jagan’s likely arrest. He said such reports were totally baseless.
Ambati claimed that Jagan took a day’s off from the campaigning to spend the time with the family members. He said that Jagan, as scheduled, would continue his campaign in Kovvur seat of Nellore district on Monday.
He also accused the Congress party of resorting to political vengeance against Jagan Mohan Reddy while misusing the Central Bureau of Investigation. He said that the voters would give a fitting reply to the ruling party in the by-elections. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!