APIIDC chairman G Subrahmanyam on Monday stated that allotment of lands to Emmar Properties could not have happened without the knowledge of former chairman Ambati Rambabu.
Talking to media persons, Subrahmanyam said that Rambabu should cooperate with CBI as the alleged allotment of lands would not have taken place without his knowledge.
Subrahmanyam said that he has clear evidence and letters showing his involvement in the irregularities.
APIIC Board meeting is convened on January 18 to discuss on industrial development and promoting establishment of new industries. The meeting would also discuss on allotting lands to SC/STs to promote entrepreneurship and providing of subsidies, he said. (INN)
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections