Assembly Speaker Nadendla Manohar on Thursday assured the delegation of Dalit representatives that he would direct the State Government to install the statue of Dr B R Ambedkar Statue in the Legislative Assembly premises soon.
Addressing Dalits organizations and associations in the State, who came to his chambers to submit a memorandum, Speaker Nadendla Manohar said that he would make sincere efforts for the installation of Ambedkar’s statue in the Assembly premises.
The delegation was led by Rural Development Minister D Manikya Vara Prasad. The Dalit leaders also condemned the desecration of five Ambedkar statues in Amalapuram in East Godavari district. They also appealed to the Speaker to direct the government to initiate stern action against those responsible for disfiguring the statues.
They urged Speaker to direct the government to reinstall the statues and take steps to bring normalcy in the region. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers