Finance Minister Anam Ramnarayan Reddy will present the State Budget for the financial year 2012-13 on Friday at 12.10 pm.
Talking to media persons at Congress Legislature Party Office here on Thursday, Government Chief Whip Gandra Venkataramana Reddy called upon all elected representatives and Opposition Leader N Chandrababau Naidu to cooperate with Speaker Nadendla Manohar in running the House smoothly without disrupting it by introducing various motions.
Stating that three days have already been wasted, he said at least now the people’s representatives should act responsibly and help the Speaker in running the House as per the agenda. He said that the government was ready to give explanation to opposition parties’ adjournment motions if they help to run the House harmoniously.
Holding Naidu’s adamant attitude responsible for impasse in the House, he asked him to act responsibly as Opposition Leader now and help to uphold dignity of House. He said the government would also give its reply on Naidu’s demand for making public the ACB report on liquor syndicate.
Responding to demand for a resolution on Telangana in the assembly, he said that the issue was pending with the Centre and the State has nothing to do with it. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!