Telugu Desam Party senior leader K Yerram Naidu on Thursday demanded that the State Government immediately announce the schedule for conducting elections to the local bodies in the State.
Talking to media persons while participating in the dharna being organized under the aegis of Citizens Forum against forcible collection of property tax in front of the municipality, Yerram Naidu alleged that the government was resorting to delaying tactics in conducting the elections and postponing them repeatedly fearing of defeat in the elections.
If the government was really committed to democracy, he said that the government should conduct elections for all panchayats and municipalities in the State.
The TDP leader said that the outcome of by-election results have proved that the Congress party was losing its grip in the State. The people of state have lost confidence on the Congress party due to its total failure on all fronts and for its ministers’ involvement in the corrupt practices, he said. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!