Another Congress MLC from Telangana region K Yadav Reddy on Saturday resigned from the Privileges Committee alleging that injustice have been done to party seniors in the appointment of committees in the legislative council.
Talking to media persons in the Assembly premises, Yadav Reddy expressed serious dissatisfaction and unhappiness over the appointment of junior members to legislative committees while neglecting the seniors. He said that he would take up this issue with the party high command seeking justice. “The party high command should respect the seniors, who have served the party for the last several years. They should be given suitable positions and their services should be utilised to strengthen the party,” he demanded. He hoped the party would ‘rectify its mistakes’ and respect the seniors.
Yadav Reddy said that the Telangana leaders would raise their demand for a separate state in the ensuing sessions of assembly and legislative council and press for a resolution on Telangana state. Stating that some MLAs have backtracked on the Telangana issue, he said the people of region would expose the ‘traitors’ and teach a fitting lesson to them in the ensuing by-elections. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!