November 1st is the Andhra Pradesh formation day. On November 1st 1953, 11 Telugu speaking districts of the Madras state were carved into the state of Andhra Pradesh with Tanguturi Prakasam Panthulu as the first Chief Minister. On November 1st 1956, the Andhra Pradesh state merged with the Telangana region of the former Nizam empire and became the Andhra Pradesh that we know of today.
The Governor of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. Narasimhan, and Chief Minister Mr. Kiran Kumar Reddy wished the people of the state on the occasion. The AP formation day celebrations will be held at NTR Stadium. Security in the twin cities has been beefed up in anticipation of possible trouble from Telangana agitators. Traffic restrictions and road diversions have been put in place to avoid trouble.
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers