An eight member delegation of MLAs will visit neighbouring state of Karnataka on Wednesday to study the functioning of MLAs’ offices and steps taken to move closer to people in redressing their problems.
The delegation to be led by Deputy Speaker Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka comprises of Kondru Murali, Venkata Ramana Reddy, Dronam Raju Srinivasa Rao, Venkata Ramireddy, Payyavula Kesav, Jaipal Yadav, K Sambha Siva Rao and Etela Rajender.
The delegation will study the model followed in Karnataka for MLAs moving closer to people and make recommendation in establishment of offices for MLAs in the constituency. Earlier, the MLAs had a meeting with the Deputy Speaker at his chambers and discussed about their trip to Karnataka state.
Speaking to reporters, Kondru Murali expressed confidence that study tour would be highly beneficial for the legislators.
Speaking about the three MLAs who quit the Congress party to join TRS, Murali said that they would re-join the party soon. He said that some MLAs were in regular touch with Congress leaders and re-considering their hasty decision. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!