The Lok Sabha MPs from the State are trying to get a bigger share of allocations for Andhra Pradesh during the next Railway Budget.
Talking to reporters at the Secretariat here on Friday, Congress MP from Nagarkurnool Manda Jagannatham informed that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy would conduct a meeting with all the State MPs on February 9 to discuss and finalise the strategy to get a major share of allocation for the State in the Railway Budget. He said the MPs would also have a meeting with the General Manager of South Central Railway soon.
The MPs would also submit a memorandum to Minister of State for Railways KH Muniappa during his visit to the State on February 15th.
Jagannatham denied that the northern States benefit most from the Railway Budget. He said all States try to influence the Railway Ministry for more allocations and this time Andhra Pradesh MPs would try to get more projects for the State. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections