TRS leader Vijayashanti on Friday demanded the arrest of TDP leader N Chandrababu Naidu for disturbing the peace in Warangal district on course of his padayatra.
Talking to media persons at TRS Bhavan, Vijayashanti appealed to government to immediately arrest Naidu for attacking the Telangana people with Seemandra goodas and causing law and order problem.
The Medak MP has demanded that the police immediately release all those 3,000 Telangana activists, who were arrested as precautionary in the wake of Naidu’s padayatra.
Questioning as to why the state government is not responding to the violence, which is taking place in the name of padayatra, she said “at least now the state government should open its eyes now and order a probe on the violence in Warangal”.
She alleged that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy and Naidu conspired to suppress the Telangan agitation and the state is resorting to coercive methods and arrests using police force.
She challenged Naidu to come for staging dharna in front of Congress president Sonia Gandhi if he is really committed for Telangana statehood. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers