Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday called upon party rank and file to be ready for mid-term elections in the state.
Talking to media persons before proceeding to Hyderabad from Visakhapatnam after completing his padayatra organized as part of Rythu Porubata in the district, Naidu said the State may witness mid-term elections any time due to weaknesses in the ruling Congress party. Further, failure on all fronts might lead to fall of the N Kiran Kumar Reddy government soon, he said.
Naidu advised the party workers to be ready for elections and strengthen the party at grass root level by creating awareness among people about the party programmes. He expressed confidence that the TDP would an absolute majority in the mid-term selections. He said all loyal, hard working and efficient workers would be given chance to contest in the next elections.
Stating that Pulivendula MLA YS Vijayamma filed petition in the High Court against his alleged illegal properties with a political motive and to tarnish his image, Naidu said that he would prove his innocence and sincerity with substantial proof in the CBI probe. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections