For nearly two decades Balakrishna and Chiranjeevi tested their supremacy on the silver screen. Some Fridays it was Balayya. And in more than some it was Chiranjeevi. But the loyalty they enjoyed was such that their fans still swear by them. In Chiranjeevi’s case the cross over to politics was mainly motivated by his enormous fan base. In hindsight he realized that not all of them danced to his political tunes. The rising sun, predictably went down quicker than many anticipated. Now Balakrishna is all set to take a ride on the cycle. In SRR’s 50-days function when Krishnam Raju said that “evarevaro CM lu avithunate, maa Balayya endhuku kaoodadhu”, the crowd went wild. Since then Balayya has announced he will contest in 2014. No sooner he said that there are news doing the rounds that he said something about Chiranjeevi that was not in good taste. The media has begun the merry go around afresh. The rivalry has after all begun anew.
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!