Balakrishna is definitely warming up to politics in a big way. While touring the agencies in the North Andhra region, Balayya said that the people there had always stood by the TDP and in the coming elections they surely would embrace it once more. Among the cadre in the party he is now being looked as the heir who most resembles the party founder NTR. They see in him the same sense of determination and discipline. Most importantly, Balayaa is looked upon as the candidate most likely to resist the lure of big power and corruption money. His stint in BTMCH (Basava Taraka Memorial Cancer Hospital) would surely have exposed him to the vagaries of power. But it is no way comparable to the challenges that lie ahead. For starters he has made it clear that his hat is firmly in the ring for the 2014 polls. He has also said that he will campaign for any TDP candidate if they so desire.
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers