Telangana Freedom Fighters Association president Konda Laxman Bapuji on Wednesday suspected the commitment of Telugu Desam and Y S R Congress parties on farmers’ cause in the Telangana region.
Talking to media persons at Prakasam Hall in Gandhi Bhavan, the veteran freedom fighter said that both TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu and YSR Congress president Jagan Mohan Reddy were taking up padayatra and deeksha only to strengthen their party position eyeing on the upcoming by-elections in the region.
He said that both Naidu and Jagan have no real commitment to rescue the distressed farmers and have been observing deekshas to ensure their survival in the region and to get political advantage on the issues.
“The deekshas and padayatras launched in the name of farmers cause will precipitate the matters further and provoke the people,” he stated.
Accusing the political parties of lack of commitment and political will in resolving the statehood issue, he said that the tangle would have been solved long ago if the parties have really showed proper commitment and clear stand on the issue.
At least now, the parties should make their stand clear to find a favourable solution to Telangana state, he stated. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!