BJP senior leader Bandaru Dattatreya on Wednesday stated that the Congress party should not play vote bank politics on the Telangana issue in the 2014 general elections.
Talking to media persons after launching a CD and toll free number 02261550909 on Telangana Poru Bata at the State BJP headquarters at Nampally, Dattatreyya said that the Congress party should not politicise the Telangana issue to get mileage in the general elections. He called upon the Centre and the Congress party to make concerted efforts to resolve the issue in an amicable manner by introducing a bill on Telangana state in the budget session of Parliament.
“At least now the Congress should open its eyes and take steps to resolve the issue,” he said. He recalled how the former chief minister K Rosaiah and present Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy faced tough time due to Telangana agitation. He said that the Congress party would be completely wiped out the Telangana region if it fails to announce a favourable decision on separate state by 2014 general elections.
Dattatreyya said that the Poru Yatra was aimed at mounting pressure on the Centre to introduce Telangana bill in parliament. He called upon all sections of people to extend support the yatra. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections