Bharatiya Janata Party Rajya Sabha member Prakash Javedkar on Friday took serious note on the abrupt adjournment of Rajya Sabha without taking up any discussion on the Telangana Private Bill.
Talking to media persons, Prakash Javedkar alleged that Rajya Sabha Chairman Hamid Ansari adjourned house as the ruling Congress party was not ready to face debate on Telangana Private Bill moved by the BJP. He said that Hamid Ansari did not permit for discussion on the bill as the party has pressed for voting on the bill, which could have forced the Congress party to make its stand clear on the issue.
Earlier, the Rajya Sabha was adjourned for Monday following din by the opposition members pressing for resignation of Union Home Minister P Chidambaram. Originally, the private bill on Telangana was scheduled to be discussed on Friday at 2 pm for two hours. (INN)
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers